View Single Post
Old 2011-04-10, 17:32   Link #81
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

I went into this first episode not knowing it was going to be a "girl who hates guys that eventually warms up to (usually uninteresting/poorly developed) male protagonist" type of deal. I was lured in by the promise of a cute demon loli (who's design [eyes] and attitude gives off strong vibes reminiscent of Laharl from Disgaea) voiced by Kugimiya. :< I can't stand anime with that theme, so I doubt I can stick with this show. The OP & ED are forgettable (although the visuals of the ED are quite charming), and the story seems like it's headed somewhere I'm just not fond of. I think I'd be rolling my eyes too much from all of the cheesy naughty jokes as well.

If I had to give something a plus, I'd say that the character designs are cute and the animation is fairly solid. I love roles where Kugimiya does something different from her usual overrated "tsundere voice", and this is definitely one of them (she has more of a "young spoiled brat/rebel" tone, which is very befitting of Lotte). The cast as a whole seems pretty decent all-around, too. (Judit especially.) Other than that, not my thing, unfortunately.