View Single Post
Old 2008-06-19, 09:05   Link #644
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
I don't think he cares for them much either, but he isn't the kind of person imo that just views them like bugs that are walking in the way. If he can avoid it he will. He stated it in ep 8 season 1 when he created the black order. Though ofcourse it was just sugarcoating the Japanese but imo he still tries to uphold it seeing that the kind world that Nunalee envisions is that sort of world.
Remember when he blew up the Water Table in that battle between teh JLF and Britannia? Yeah, wiped out a big chunk of the town under it. And of course the Black Rebellion alone caused riots in the streets resulting in a high death toll of civilians. (And you could even count that Euphie massacre going by technical means.)
Quote:
The only time that I find he sins against that rule is in the finale of season 1 when you see all those buildings collapsing and I think it was Diethard that asked did you evacuate all the buildings? and he said ofcourse not theire wasn't enough time or somethings in those lines. It was the only time that I really thougth, damn Lelouch is losing himself to much. But I covered it with the mantle of love with excuses like it was just to make the finale even look more cooler, or it's the influence of the Geass :P.
bah... Silly excuse.
Though losing himself to the Geass might not be... Mao anyone?

Quote:
I think you're forgetting the real reason he went theire, first off all didn't he went theire to capture Cordelia especially? And doing that made it even that much easier.
It also almost got him killed. He would have gotten another shot at Cornelia.

Quote:
And if theire was a chance of actually have a win over Brittania he would've saved them mb. But seeing that the situation was just hopeless he just had to make that decision. At least if I remember those eps right it was like that.
After re-checking them myself, not really. He was more heartless in those battles involving the JLF than I remembered. He also didn't hesitate to blow them out of the water. He was waiting for the boat to cross over to where the mine was placed.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote