View Single Post
Old 2010-06-13, 17:59   Link #10996
Shiro Kaisen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laserworm View Post
That makes almost no sense and you just repeated what you said was bullcrap. And you do realize there has never been a mention of Kanon being alive, right. If he is just a persona then he was never alive to begin with, and thus can be dead. And you can kill an imaginary friend, even if they never were alive to begin with. And there are more explainations for Shakannon then Shannon has DID.
Yeah, I dunno where some of that came from, I was pretty distracted when I wrote that. I'll think about it and post a better explanation later.

The root remains the same, though. Episode 6 makes it very clear that Beatrice was not a person and was created by someone. Beato's flashback as she realizes the truth of the game makes this very clear. Beatrice is the creation of somebody who is in love with Battler. It can't be Jessica, because Jessica already has "that blonde hair he likes." It can't be any of the moms, because that's silly. No one else would have been on the island both times. Process of elimination says "Shannon."

And what do you mean, "no mention of Kanon being alive?"

And I didn't say Sayo actually COULD kill Beato, just that she thought she could. There's a difference, a very key difference. If you had a personality in your head you realized was trying to bomb your lover to smithereens, you'd try to get rid of them too. But you wouldn't wanna tell your lover you were bat**** crazy, because that would be a bad idea.
Shiro Kaisen is offline   Reply With Quote