View Single Post
Old 2011-05-04, 19:03   Link #9348
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I was going through the old OC thread looking for material to write a certain type of fic that would "cause-men-to-cross-their-legs-together" if you know what I mean... Half way through I got Nostalgic and decided to do this little piece of craziness for old times sake. I typed this using my iTouch, so it might not be in the best of conditions

Enjoy.

Spoiler for Breaking the Chains:
"What was that?" Yuuno looked up from his research.

"You tell me, Librarian." Khayenne replied over the videolink. "I'm on the other side of the Inner Sphere."

"It sounded like breaking glass."

"Considering that the Infinite Library is made up of several Dyson spheres linked into Klein bottles that fold on to themselves..." Routan stopped himself after realizing that he made no sense. "...simply put, a Fourth Wall breaking?"

His best pal shot an unimpressed glance. "Because of what, some lost characters that have been stuffed in a corner and completely forgotten, now trying to break out?"

The paladin looked intrigued. "You may have something there..."

Yuuno laughed. "How about no?"

"Aren't you suppose to be here on the Athra-D, any way?" Kha continued. "The twins are starting their first assignment on this ship any moment now. Already, we got almost everyone present."

"Almost?"

"You know how the ladies are just married to their jobs in the Inner Sphere."

"And we're free as birds." Yuuno twiddled his engagement ring. "I like it that way. We get all the cool jobs in the Outer Rim, explore the multiverse, kick ass and chew bubblegum."

"And we're all out of gum," Kha finished. "Either way, don't be late. I'm Chief of Security on this ship, which means Seikou turned me into Chief Butler of the Hallaoun party."

Yuuno had a mental image of the Starlight Destroyer waving the Luciferon Heart and then poof, Kha was one hell of a butler.

"So you better be on time, or I'll sic the twins on you."

~~~~~~

Just a reply, from inside the Fourth Wall.