View Single Post
Old 2017-06-21, 06:54   Link #6
Kakkou
Tch.

This game is pretty alright, especially compared to the Danmachi XI mobage by Gree (which I'm unfathomably still torturing myself with). Wish it has the option to explore dungeons instead of the usual run forward to fight enemy nodes, it would be much better for it.

The main story more or less follows the anime, with a few minor changes to suit the gameplay, a few small cuts and possibly some new dialogue? Not sure about the third because my memory of the anime is hazy, it felt like there was a talk between Bel and Lili that I don't recall. Story stills are entirely from the anime, as well as the OP animation.

Any character to reach 6* with the status rank up system. You'll definitely need to raise their parameters whenever you can as the battles get significantly harder. A healer is very much necessary, Riveria's 4* should be the best for this AFAIK, though you can settle for her 3* which is a discount ver.

The current campaigns are:
  • 10 crystal daily login bonus until the 25th.
  • 300 crystals and 4* Hestia from completing the tutorial.
  • Release commemoration gacha guaranteeing two 3* in the 11 roll.
  • Free gacha ticket for six days after you first play the game, followed by a 4* ticket on the seventh.
  • Starter pack with one 11 roll and ticket to exchange for a 4* adventurer of your choice, available for 72 hours after you start playing.
  • Limited period mission rewards, one of which is a gacha ticket guaranteeing a 3* or higher if you finish chapter 10 of the main story by July 18.

The regular mission rewards give plenty of crystals, it's easy enough to do the 11 roll three times with all the campaigns going on by the time you reach chapter 10.

After a few resets, I scored an absurdly lucky account where my first 11 roll nabbed me 4* Bel, then 4* Aiz from my second 11 roll and to my complete surprise, 4* Finn from one of the free gacha tickets . Quite tempted to grab Riveria with the starter pack to round out the party but I think I'll stay F2P for as much as possible and stick with her 3* until the time comes.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote