View Single Post
Old 2004-08-05, 23:50   Link #86
mememe
hmmm baka

Send a message via MSN to mememe
Quote:
It should, because art is a way of showing what you think of the world. If you tolerate something in a movie you may as well tolerate it in the real life. Since there are not just adult pervert that watch anime, the fan service will influence younger audience. If you always show naked underage girl, they will tolerate it since they are always exposed to it. Then it will be accepted and the woman will again suffer and the man will again get satisfied without doing anything. The pedophile will not have to hide themselves because young girls will strip (or do other things) since it is tolerated for them to do so. You always must see the danger of too much tolerance, because it is dangerous.
I think it depends on the context u cannot go as so far as saying all naked pictures all artworks or anime of unage people is bad and makes people want to do criminal stuff. Wat about your parents who have photos of u as a child in the bath all running around naked in the backyard would that make them evil.

Like I said it depends on the context if the person is naked because of someone elses perverted enoyment thats bad but if they're naked cause of maybe a bath or some other reason and it isn't beening shown as sexual then thats alright (sorry I have the feeling I am not explaining this very well).

U cannot ban nakedness just because some ppl take it wrongly, it would be a restriction on the person who wants to be naked!

On another topic men are not BAD!
I will say it proudly I LIKE MEN!
99% of men are good they are ppls brothers, fathers, boyfriends men are not criminals also your missing more then half the race here i'm sure they're women out there who are pedophoiles women who would take advantage of men or worse use the law to to bend them to there will i'm sure some women have threatened men with untrue lawful action to get them to a higher place in the world!

Quote:
Who have to take care of the kids when the father is gone? Women. Who will have less chance to have a next man in her life because she takes care of their kids? Women.
Also I know a women with two teenage kids who married a successful business man after going out for 8 years (so he raised the kids as his own) who is 10 years her junior so how does that fit in with your male bashing.

Quote:
If I could apologize for the inequalities of the past, I would...
Don't it would be unfair to u. It is sad that there are laws needed to protect women and other races but that is the way it is.
mememe is offline   Reply With Quote