View Single Post
Old 2016-09-13, 17:06   Link #83
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
Aside from Roid (who's definitely the big bad Grace-equivalent of Delta) and the heavily indoctrinated shitters like Bogue and the twins, I doubt Kawamori is aiming for the Windermereans to be the type of absolutely irredeemably terrible villains that you're supposed to love seeing BTFO'd by the heroes.
You're probably right. It probably says a lot that they've managed to make me loathe a little pre-teen shouta that's been presented as a serious character.

Still, I only need to squint a little bit to see Delta as a decently entertaining 80s Saturday Morning cartoon aimed at kids. That's probably more simplistic than a Macross show should be, but whatever, just give Freyja and Hayate and Mirage and Walkure good endings, and let the villains eat their just desserts, and I'll be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post

Still, at least Kawamori ain't exactly softening the Windermerans up for the great group-hug finale of the show, so maybe it won't end all with flowers and aces for them. That would please me greatly.
1. Roid should go, by death or imprisonment for war crimes.

2. Heinz should be removed from power, or reduced to a pure figurehead with actual responsible adults running Windermere.

3. Windermere should be occupied by NUN, or in the event of Total Savior Freyja, she can rule the planet if she wants.

4. I want to see at least one Aerial Knight go down in the next two episodes.

1 I'm confident will happen. 2 and 3 I'm not so sure of, but it's possible. 4 will probably happen, but it might just be Herman, which would be a little disappointing since Keith and Bogue and the brothers would deserve it a little more (a lot more in Bogue's case).