View Single Post
Old 2021-02-10, 17:08   Link #14
marvelB

Okay, a translation's out for the chapter (not the best, but acceptable, at least). So, the Black Knight is indeed familiar with both Ironside and Bargis (Percy's gramps). What's more, he's interested in making Percy his pupil! That kinda makes it seem like this guy's not a villain, but I do find it highly questionable that he sent that wolf monster to attack the village. I mean, that beastie probably would have slaughtered everyone there if Percy's group hadn't come along....

Anyway, Black Knight's tutelage or not, it is looking like the story is leading towards Percy becoming a holy knight in the future. Perhaps having a veteran knight as a master would mean the troupe will have a second chance at becoming knights themselves (or at least Donnie, in particular). At the very least, they can use magic, even if their powers are weak. And on that subject, I've seen some speculation elsewhere that Percy's new powers may be something he inherited from an archangel! Not necessarily Sunshine (it doesn't look like he gets weaker at night anyway), but one of the other powers (Flash, Tornado, Ocean). Come to think of it, it would be pretty interesting if all four Knights of the Apocalypse were to inherit an archangel's power (of whom there were also four of, remember).....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote