View Single Post
Old 2012-12-01, 13:12   Link #31275
Valkama

Well doing a bit of logical thinking about the gameboards.

I'm going to try to ignore the red as much as possible and just look at physically possible. I'm also going to assume there was one murderer.

Episode 1:

The chain room could only have been done by 7 people. Rudolf, Kyrie, Krauss, Shannon, Gohda, Rosa and Kanon considering everyone else has an alibi for it.

Those 7 people are actually constant themes of being the only 7 that could really do any of the murders. Well actually using the KNM's explanation Battler didn't examine Gohda, Rosa or Shannon so let's say it's only possible for 4 people.

Episode 2:

Natsuhi's room could only have been done by 5 people. Shannon, George, Gohda, Rosa and Kanon. George couldn't have caused the murders in the first game so let's remove him. So now we are left with 4 people to be the culprits still.

Episode 3:

Dr. Nanjo's murder. All of the dead were witnessed by battler except for the 5 servants and Kinzo so logically speaking any one of them could have committed the crime.

That leaves 3 people left: Gohda, Kanon and Shannon.

Episode 4:

Gohda and Kumasawa's murder. From the position they were found in it would be extremely awkward for them to commit suicide.

Now we are left with 2 people: Shannon and Kanon

Then if you put red into play you suddenly wind up with only Kanon can do some things and only Shannon can do others and you are left with no one. Unless of course they happen to be the same person. I am of course ignoring all statements in red that say people are dead and I am only considering someone to be dead when Battler see's that they are dead.

Also I notice something Will says after Claire states that's what it means to abandon ones self to fate.

"......And that's the roulette you were talking about."

I'm surprised I missed that before. But basically the solution Will found is confirmed to involve Kanon as the culprit of the first game.
Valkama is offline   Reply With Quote