View Single Post
Old 2012-03-19, 14:15   Link #75
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Will Definitely Watch:
  • Fate/Zero part 2 - No explanation neccessary.
  • Hyouka - Anything by KyoAni has been worth watching, as long as it wasn't an original series.
  • Eureka Seven AO - I highly enjoyed the first season, so I have high expectations for this one.
  • Kore wa Zombie season 2 - The first season was fun, so I don't see any reason not to watch this one.
  • Sankarea - I love the manga, but precisely because I read the manga, I fear that I might get bored and drop it halfway through.
Will Try:
  • Saki season 2 - I recently got into mahjong, so I'm planning on watching the first season and then trying this one out.
  • Accel World - I'm not really sure what to expect, but light novel adaptations seems to be the stuff these days.
  • Zetman - The description caught my eye. Will definitely try it.
  • Kimi to Boku season 2 - If and when I watch the first season...
  • Acchi Kocchi - After a season of no 4-koma, I'm hoping this one will be a keeper. Kill Me Baby was too boring for my taste.
  • Upotte! - Sounds quite funny. Hopefully it will actually deliever.
  • Sengoku Collection - Because Hanazawa Kana is in it.
Unsure:
  • Medaka Box - I'll probably watch this one if I find the time. Which always seems to be the case
  • Sakamichi no Apollon - I'm fond of coming of age stories, but somehow I feel like I'll get bored watching this one. If the response seems to be around midseason then I might pick it up.
  • Nazo no Kanojo X - I found the manga boring after a while, so if I already know the plot, its going to feel even more boring.
  • Koi-ken! - Doesn't sound too interesting.
  • Shining Hearts - I'm a sucker for Tony's art, but there seems to be alot of other things to watch this season.
  • Jormungand - Somehow I'm being reminded of Canaan, and I didn't like it too much.
  • Tasogare Otome - Description sounds interesting, but I'm not sure exactly what to expect.
Wow I have 12 anime that I will definitely try, and I might end up adding a couple more. It looks to be a promising season.