View Single Post
Old 2008-12-18, 21:26   Link #2214
Nathalie-sama
*Fansubber

Group: Yugioh!
IRC: #yugioh!@irc.rizon.net PM the person with the ~ or the & next to their name
Email: yugiohsubs@gmail.com

Postions:

Translator: Japanese or Chinese->English. Must be proficient. You won't be working with super difficult Japanese. We expect a fully translated episode in the span of 2 to 3 days.

Translation Checkers: In need of 1-3 people. Japanese->English. Must be proficient, must have a good sense of English as well to make sure the translation is smooth and sensible.

Timers: In need of 2-3 people. Must be able to time within the range of 1-3 hours for one 25 minute episode. Noobs are allowed to apply, however do your research before applying. Regardless, if we teach you or not, you'll still be reading tutorials how to time. You will not need to know how to karaoke time, but must have the endurance to time an abundant amount of scripts.

Typesetters: We're searching for a basic typesetter. Doesn't matter what you use. We expect work from basic typesetters within 24 hours. Advanced AFX'ers you will be given 2 days, depending what you will have to typeset, but all work must be completed before things are handed in.

Editors/QCers: In need of 2-4 people. We need anal, grammar nazis in the field of English. Must be able to edit within 24 hours. QC'ers are allowed 12 hours for a QC report. You must have the endurance to do research IF needed. Some understanding of Japanese is a plus.

Guidelines:
- We are looking for masochists!
- You must be dedicated to your work. If you wuss out after one episode, I will humiliate you in front the entire community.
- If you don't care what you're working on, and just want to do fansub work, apply.
- Results/releases will be out no more than 2 weeks.
- Feel free to leave the group once we're done with a certain series.
- I want things done fast, but efficiently.
- No slacking, if you fail to do a certain job. I will kick you out from the group

Best way of contact is by IRC. I will not respond right away, but I like to talk to people right away.