View Single Post
Old 2010-04-30, 23:21   Link #12
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
I do nothing but whore this series out constantly.

Regardless, Full Moon Wo Sagashite is a MUST-SEE.

It's shoujo, not harem, and not reverse-harem. Best shoujo romance EVER, especially if you're a sucker for "love conquers all" and "love can change destiny" themes. Beats Yuu Watase's shoujo mush ANY day!! Because you know, we actually have DEVELOPMENT between the characters before they become "obsessed" with one another. Actually they don't reach that point. It's a very cute, sweet friendship that slowly becomes something more. There are no annoying countless break-ups and no cheesey soap opera episodes. It's just very beautifully paced all the way through. The main character is a young girl and the boy is older. Some people frown upon it....but I don't see why because it's SO clean and innocent. Like Disney romances, little kids could totally watch this....though they wouldn't understand absolutely everything because some themes are so deep.

But...you WILL cry.

A lot.

..............did I mention the two main characters are incredibly lovable? Er well there are three main characters, but I mean the main couple is soooooooo They are UNQUESTIONABLY made for each other...in probably the most touching and brilliant scenario I've ever seen done in a series. And the third main character is very awesome too, by the end.

Last edited by Chiibi; 2010-04-30 at 23:42.