View Single Post
Old 2010-11-23, 09:02   Link #148
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

You'd be surprised to know that stacking HP on Vlad is a bad idea, because you pay more for your skill. Better way is stacking high armor/mr and use your low HP to your advantage by tricking the enemy. I've seen a good Vlad with a sliver of health (about 100) and manage to hold 3 enemies for 20 seconds, saved us an inhibitor.

[edit]
Vlad is strong, but I don't think he's in the realm of OPness. Ignite or any healing reduction skill (either from Execution Sword/Blade or champions) counter him hard, not as much as Mundo, though. Ask your dps to get one when you guy see Vlad, and look how fast he crumbles.

As much as I love Annie, her gameplay is so linear that I find it boring fast. Her AP ratio is mediocre that your only way is stacking as much survival item include AP (RoA) and CDR to become a stun bot for your team. MPen is more important than AP after you get your first 100 AP.

Finally got one win today playing together with Moonie by using my newly bought Malzahar, lolz. He's really good with Kennen.

Last edited by Duo Maxwell; 2010-11-23 at 09:50.
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote