View Single Post
Old 2012-10-19, 20:26   Link #9878
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Got back from work, could of actually read this morning (or at work), but want to enjoy the chapter on my own time.

There was a interesting remark from Natsu, stating he does not care for the actual competition and he wanted to focus on Lucy. He did not mention anything about the idea of him being pick to go save Lucy, because he was a perfect candidate, due to the magic absorbing machine.

Bacchus getting one-shot by Sting was a sad moment, but it further proves that he has decent offensive skills, but horrible defense. Going back to Erza comment about how strong he was, I guess she was humble or only saw him at his best or she has gotten way stronger afterwards (meeting Lucy afterwards & on etc...).

Elfman was never top 10 in Fairy Tail manga from the beginning to the end. He was so swag by Bacchus in their match and only won with a that lizard spike form. Bacchus should of at least learn some projectile attack's, or wore steel bracer gloves. :derp:

Minerva command all ST member's to avoid Jura and Kagura, but no mention of the Erza or Laxus. There a few speculation's here:
1) Save the best for alast
2) She knows they're not on the move
Minerva the brain of the team, she isn't gonna under estimate a guy who one-shot a whole team (Raven Tail) and a goddess who massacre 100 monster's, including a boss, that might of been tough for Jura himself.

From the beginning of the introduction of Jura, I never thought he was strong or anything, compared to Erza at the time. I was "what the hell?" I bet Erza can be one of the 10 saints with ease. I guess that's wishful thinking thanks to the time-skip and seeing how hype up Jura is.

I hope Kagura does not show us her real blade in this arc, maybe for a future arc, where Erza force to fight her, because of our blue hair man!

Lastly Mirajane abilities came in handy. I have always thought she can only turn into her demon form's. I wonder where the other 2 cat's are hiding. erv: