View Single Post
Old 2012-11-04, 01:22   Link #93
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Hmmm. Pretty much expected all the negativity from that little so called "fan service" scene. All in all the pacing in this arc is constantly hitting a bit of a low tempo. Again as expected. No complaints but no praises either. But due to the cliffhanger I think it's safe to assume things are going to start picking up soon. For those who're considering dropping the series it's you're call but personally I'd like to stick w/ a series I've invested my time in until the end just to see how it all pans out then I'd voice my criticisms after seeing the whole picture. As for those expecting/wishing for the old SAO gang to team up in ALO I think even if they did log in they'd be of too low a (skill)level to help Kirito out. I mean granted that they still all have their Nervgears then they'd have the hax stats. But if not then tough luck. Maybe they can help in the real world. But then again what could they do. Two of them are high-school and middle school girls respectively. Maybe Cline could help out somewhat? Egils done his informant stint. And as a bartender. Very fitting.