View Single Post
Old 2008-12-02, 09:41   Link #106
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Before i start please do not make a BIG FUSS about what i'm about to say.

This is my explanation on what Ars Magna does and the reason why Aisa was involve.

Ars Magna is a magical power that turns thoughts into reality which Izzard manage to learn and perfected after 3 years in hiding. So anything he says it will become reality. But there is a downside with his powers and that downside is the power itself. Because it turns thoughts into reality, anything irreverent he thinks either accidentally or purposely will come true too. It's because of this power that he couldn't it use on Index as the moment he thought of curing Index of her condition he would also accidentally bring it back. Of course he was able to focus his powers by stabbing needles into the back of his neck so he wouldn't get distracted and think irreverent thoughts but it still would not be enough to save Index as he will still slip up. To put in easy term, he can think things into reality for a temporary time. And that's where Aisa Deep Blood powers comes into the picture.

Deep Blood is a sort of like a special blood that Vampires crave but it also kills them. Kinda like a moth to a flame, the moth knows the flame is dangerous but they just can't help it and wants to go it. Aisa, who was depress all of her life because her powers kill a lot vampires who were probably people she knew and vampires who had no ill intentions but became mad because they just couldn't stop craving for her poison blood, wanted to get rid of her powers so she went to Academy City and meet Izzard who saw the usefulness of her powers.

As we all know, vampires can live very long lives so Izzard realize in order to cure Index condition permanently, he just had to turn Index a vampire with the help of a vampire as that's what he believe will help her live longer. Of course he could have thought about it but he can't since he doesn't know what vampire looks like and he would still undo the changes accidentally which Aisa comes in. Aisa helps Izzard by becoming vampire bait while Izzard would capture them and experiment them in order to learn how a vampire becomes one and use the research he learn to turn Index into a vampire. The reason that Aisa help him in the first place was because she knew that Izzard goals were noble to save someone he care and in turn he will help her get rid of her powers.

All and all this is just an explanation of what i think. AND PLEASE don't make a big fuss about it.

Thank you and Goodbye.
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote