View Single Post
Old 2008-06-04, 11:29   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach - 099 " Turn back the Pendulum X

Quote:

Credits : Mori

Quote:
* Continues from the last chapter after Aizen has revealed himself, Hirako says “so it is you..” Aizen asks since when did Hirako knows and he says since the beginning. He says because he never trust Aizen that’s why he has chosen him to become his vice captain. “I have to thank you for that, Captain Hirako.” Says Aizen with a smile, “Because you always suspected me, that’s why you never notice.”“I said I knew it.”

* “No. You really don’t know…that it wasn’t me who has been by your side for the past month.” Hirako is shock while Aizen continues to talk about making enemy misinterpret the atmosphere around them is the true power of Kyouka Suigetsu. Or the absolute hypnosis“You are a very intelligent person, Captain Hirako.” Says Aizen. “If you has approach me like other captains I might have overlooked you. But you did not do it. Because you didn’t trust me so you always keep your distant. You never be open nor share any information to let me get to you.”

* “That is why you never notice someone has switched a place with me. A guy I have used to replace me, I have him learn everything about me. How I act, how I talk and interact with you, how I interact with other sub-ordinates and even how I interact with other captains. Even so, if you really knew me, you would have notice some mistakes from that ‘me’.“And that is the reason why you are lying here. Because you know nothing about me, Captain Hirako.”All Hirako could do is staring at Aizen while he continues to talk about the right to refuse the vice captain position.

* “Do you understand? You didn’t ‘choose’ me. I have ‘chosen’ you, Captain Hirako. You should apologize to your friends, because you have chosen me to become your vice, that is why them including you are in this situation.” And that makes Hirako so angry that he tries to swing his sword. But the moment he brings his sword out, the mask is starting to form on his face. He then turn around to look at his friends and see that they all are having the mask forming on their faces. Hirako screams at Aizen asking what had he done to them but Hirako ends up screaming in pain.

* “I see.” Says Aizen, “Emotions such as anxiety or anger will increase the rate of becoming a hollow.” Hirako heard that but Aizen says he doesn’t need to know anything and leaves Hirako screamimg.Aizen then sees Hiyori who is staring at Hirako for a while and calls him name out. Once she called, Aizen calls Tousen and within a second, he cut Hiyori who is trying to stand up.

* After Hiyori fell, Aizen turns back to Hirako and asks if they should finish this. Aizen draws out his sword, “You are the perfect Captain. Because you suspected me so you interfered. Because you don’t trust me, so you kept the distance and you thought of controlling me those eyes you used.”“But allow me to say one thing. Betrayal is not the worst thing. The scariest is the betrayal that eyes cannot see.”He lifts his sword and says, “good bye, Captain Hirako. You all are the best resources.”

* But before he could kill Hirako, a shadow attacks Aizen from behind but he managed to block the attack but his vice captain badge falls.The person who attacked him is Urahara and behind him is Tessai. All Aizen did is simply says, “Ho…we have new guests.”.
Credits : Annie

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-06-05 at 14:32.