View Single Post
Old 2008-11-13, 06:47   Link #214
Marskatta
Kurosaki... I am...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
To be honest, my head is still reeling from the many recent deaths in the Naruto world. Unfortunately, I could not discuss them here since they are major spoilers. It’s still a bit difficult for me to accept that some of my beloved Naruto characters are now dead. I may or may not agree with what Kishimoto did but I believe he has a purpose.

Take the sandaime hokage, Sarutobi-sama’s death for example. He died to protect Konohagakure, the same way all the other hokages did before him. His death was a heroic one but it also had a purpose for the story. He needed to die to make way for a new hokage and a new era for Konohagakure. His death allowed the introduction of Tsunade and the legendary Sannin. Also, it allowed us to see what kind of jutsu Minato used to seal the kyuubi, and his fight with Orochimaru allowed us to see his strengths as a shinobi as well as the power of the Senju brothers, the two hokages who came before him. And because of that fight, we came to understand why Sarutobi was called “The Professor” and why he was eventually chosen as the sandaime hokage. That fight is one for the books along with the three-way battle between the Sannin and the Sasuke-Naruto duel in the Sasuke retrieval arc.

It’s the same with the other deaths in Naruto, especially the ones that happened recently. They all have their purposes and soon we will understand why Kishimoto did what he did. Kishimoto is one of the most brilliant manga-kas to date, I trust his plans for this series. I only wish that he would consider ending it soon. The series have been running for almost ten years now, personally I’m getting tired of buying the mangas and the dvds, not to mention its leaving me broke!
Wall of Text crits you for 1000 damage
RESIST

End it soon? We haven't seen Naruto as a hokage yet!