View Single Post
Old 2008-12-31, 19:13   Link #26
justavisitor

I haven't watched G, Victory, X, and Turn A, so I can't comment on those design...

My standard for the Mecha design is somewhat picky/unrealistic...my favourite mobile suit has to meet my following requirement:

1)Look good--sorry Wing gundam, I don't like the big ear that much...
2)Ability to fly in earth
3)Ability to enter earth's atmosphere
4)Ability to fight under water
5)Possess some weapons that doesn't need the robot's hand to operate
6)Possess some effective non-beam weapon in case enemies can defend beam weapon (vulcan guns are too small to be counted as effective non-beam weapon)
7)MS only...when the gun is not in use, the MS should have the place to store the beam rifle
8)optional...I perfer to have an escape little plane in order to escape when my MS/MA is hit
9)Can be operational for a long long time...no battery powered suit like strike in GS XD

I haven't found one MS/MA that fits all my requirement...so I will have to choose the closest one and it's freedom from GS...it's railgun can work underwater, doesn't need the hand to fire railgun...and it's railgun can even be fired when its gun is docked in behind (the strike freedom's railgun can't do that when the guns are docked...)

Honorable mention would also include Zeta and Nu...Zeta has grenade launcher, but it's on its hand...Nu is great, but Nu gundam does not have the place to store its beam rifle...(it can only store bazooka)..if anyone knows where Nu gundam stores the beam rifle, not bazooka, when it is not in use, plz let me know XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote