View Single Post
Old 2009-10-23, 05:15   Link #40
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
I think it will be semi-canon, much more relevant to the story than earlier 'movies' but its nothing critical.

If you are manga viewer and you miss this movie you wont notice big diffrence but reason why I want to see this movie is purely entertaiment value, I am pretty sure this movie will be very good and worth to check out.

*edit

It looks like that Volume 0 wont be Romance's dawn early version, instead it would be something much much much more epic.

Its glimpse of Gol D Rogers era where Roger,Garp,Sengoku and Whitebeard battled for control of Grand Line.

Ooooh shit if that is true then I WANT TO SEE IT, its like Kakashi Gaiden from Naruto except only 10 000 times more epic...
I think you are assuming much to consider it relevant or canon. It may just be a clever way of working in a movie to the anime. More often there is no real connection with the movies with series like this.

Isn't it interesting that at about the time this part of Kinjjishi is coming up in the anime that the movie will be released, and this bit was in the manga?

They put Nami back in a bikini for this movie. I wonder if she will have the perpetual bounce back as well?