View Single Post
Old 2013-03-20, 10:41   Link #4076
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
"SEPARATE!"

"No way"

"....Yup"

Wonder if we'll get a little more of Misaki somehow getting involved here. I don't mean stepping in to fight or something like that but just involved somehow.
Also I wonder why it seems Houjou didn't know who Oga is.
Would think being 2nd leader she would know of Oga being Misaki's wee brother.
Can't say I'm not looking forward to more Houjou tho
nah maybe she met oga when he was younger... that's why she knows who he is and how he looks like.... well we might even get a flashback of what happened in past between her and misaki... maybe misaki was able to graduate school while houjou failed.... and felt betrayed or left behind

maybe later misaki declared leaving the group... so houjou took over so red tails name would live on... hard to tell gota learn more.... and I wonder what will be furuichis reaction of houjou hugging and cuddling oga XD well aoi included.... will she burst in jelousy :P or there will be a cat fight... the winner gets oga :P

anyway glad that the thing with natsuo is done (I wonder if he died... like demon made contract...demon gave all power throught him... he lost... payment of the contract with is his soul/body for good) and we move on to the red tails ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote