View Single Post
Old 2012-06-07, 07:13   Link #31999
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ Ayup, and it's ironic considering his own self after he caught his pseudo-gynophobia, even Mikan noted that Rito was way cooler before he enter puberty.

I don't think Ichika will be fooled, he was very observative man. He might be startled in disbelief however, we all know how strong his sense of denial is.

I do that to differentiate the guys so it goes like this
Ichika = The archetypical gentleman, that is fond of white knighting, though sarcastic and tend to ignore what he doesn't like.
Rito = the hot blooded mood swinger, switch between cripplingly shy to hamtastically angry
Dan = The normal dude, always calm and insightful. Also, sarcastic. Popular with older girls.
Len = The stoic one, very straightforward and considered a jerk sometimes. A bit of tsundere.
Charles = the fabulous prince, sometimes mistaken for a girl or a gay man. Act as Damage control.
Saruyama = the pervert one, hyperactive and considered the most unattractive (though he's kind of charismatic).
Motemitsu = the narcissistic one, a smart and experienced mentor figure for everyone. Handsome but unpopular for some reason.