Thread: What is Gundam?
View Single Post
Old 2006-08-29, 22:27   Link #80
4Tran

I finally found it! This link sums up most of my arguments in an amusing format:
http://www.eyrie.org/~dvandom/misc/Gundam.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingtroll
Are you trying to make a joke here? "interpretation is incorrect" is almost an oxymoron. What makes your "interpretation" anymore correct?
It's entirely possible for an interpretation to be incorrect. Obviously, one that isn't supported by the evidence is of questionable worth at best.

Quote:
The main architect of Angel Halo, the old guy that was pulling the strings at the back, such as putting Maria as a puppet figure such, has already spoken his real intention in the show near the end, which almost has the same vibe as Lorenz of Seele. Even in Eva we see various people using the situation to achieve thier various objectives. I could look up the episodes and quote them, if that is really needed.
This is incorrect. Kapatie wasn't interested in any of that touchy-feely stuff; he was just in it for power and control.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Actually, this is a tactic normally just used by people who don't have any real arguments themselves.
It works for hypocrites who pretend they know what they are talking about, and can only cite as much as stardestroyer.net can offer.
Excellent. You've just illustrated my point perfectly.