View Single Post
Old 2011-07-02, 13:54   Link #20
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Btw, I know the relatively popular theory is that Suzahu might be "John Titor", but I'm going to throw this out there:

What if Moeka is John Titor? The "real" John Titor that the Steins;Gate John Titor is VERY similar to, supposedly traveled back in time to search for an IBM 5100, and Moeka has seemed a tad obsessed with...the IBN 5100.

And, what if she called herself "John" Titor because she's the woman Daru (which I think most of us feel is "Barrel" Titor) impregnates eight years in the future, giving birth to Suzahu nine months later. Her quick befriending of Okarin could be explained by actually already being future Okarin's friend by virtue of his friendship with future Daru.

Anyways, just trying to think of alternatives to the Suzahu is John Titor theory, as I've never liked it, mainly due to the pacing of events in episode one, though I also admit nothing about how events unfold in episode one prevent Suzahu from being John Titor; they just make it more complicated.

Edit: It's a little unclear how well Suzahu knew her parents. I feel like there's some implication she never knew them really, which is one impetus for her wanting to meet her father, which would make it possible that she never knew her mother as well, for anyone who might think it weird that Suzahu wouldn't recognize Moeka.