View Single Post
Old 2015-02-17, 23:19   Link #74
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Another good episode. Probably the one I've enjoyed the most from the past few.

The reveal at the end wasn't all that shocking to be honest. We knew that Wells had a suit and could move fast. But, at the same time it was pretty fun to see him in it. And his latest murder wasn't all that bad since frankly the general had it coming. Although at the same time he basically used the general to force Firestorm to come back together in the proper manner. I'm not sure why to be honest, but maybe he feels that the Flash having a powerful ally is a good thing?

The story itself was nice. I liked the Firestorm focus here and it was somewhat cool to have both guys working together and being awesome.

The time travel bit was also good. First with Barry feeling utterly depressed by the realization that he went back in time and still failed to save his mother. He may have a plan for doing it right this time, but I think one can guess at what will happen. If there's a reason he failed it's likely that the Reverse Flash made a move to kill young Barry. Probably had no choice but to rush him away from the scene and by the time he got back....too late.

And yeah, Grogg was alright. Got his revenge and taught the general that when you continually anger powerful people...you are going to end up dead.