View Single Post
Old 2010-03-25, 23:44   Link #7088
chronotrig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
It's necessary to cause a landslide. I think it was Rogerepitone that pointed out that a boiler explosion can burn down an entire house. According to wikipedia or whatever his source was. They could of just died in a fire.
Rosa musou. If you can accept that all meta-scenes are metaphors of something, then I can't think of a better way to describe Rosa and Maria's actions at the end of EP2 than trying to outrun a landslide and failing. Also, in the future scene with Ange, it looks like some hill has been completely sheered off into a cliff. That might have happened after the crime, but if so, there wasn't much need to show it (yes Jan-poo, I've finally admitted it).

The island had been hit by a typhoon for two days straight, so it was already in a perfect condition for such a landslide. Depending on the shape of the land, this should be possible to pull off.

www.witch-hunt.com Theory page
chronotrig is offline   Reply With Quote