View Single Post
Old 2012-10-10, 19:58   Link #154
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Question, IIRC, crafting was not level limited in SAO like it is in WoW right? (Like in order to achieve master crafter etc you need to be level 50 or above)

I probably at least gather a well oiled team and we stay well away from any large population~, and rotate level with at least 1-2 outstriders to watch for PKers/Adds.

I don't think the game would see a lot of PKers, but one is enough to be seriously bad.

Also avoid major guilds like KoB like plague, I seen those kind of guilds in WoW, and they are full of drama queens, backstabbers, and loot whores. Giving them all PK abilities on each other would be asking for trouble. It would be like working for a Mexican drug cartel. Giving how dangerous the game is, watching a discussion for a elite boss drop turn into battlefield spoil is entirely possible....and need to be avoided.

Avoid any girl unless is a IRL friend. Just to be safe. Make friend possible, avoid emotional crap. Admission of any female player into the guild has to be done with extreme care. No offense to the ladies out there, but the very last thing I need is to watch my crew burst into a ragefest over the hot girl in the team.

Get housing ASAP, you don't want to sleep in a room or on the street that can get you PKed like in SAO.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote