View Single Post
Old 2012-10-28, 10:34   Link #9929
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
That's I took it too. She told them this plan BEFORE they left, she is just narrating it for us readers and the rest of the guild.

If you read later you can see that she now says "I can no longer predict how the battles will go" meaning up to this point she had it all predicted.
You could be right but even if she was feeding them real time information they still would have had to come up with stragety as far who was going take who and some general routes before hand.
Also just reread it and the translations I have found don't have anywhere thatr she says "I can no longer predict how the battles will go". She does say when asked if she had thought about Jura she says "I have, but I can't decide of a way to handle him." which does make it sound as if she is contact with them presently. This seems like a translation issue and hopefully the next issue will make things clear.

Also it seems like Blue Pegasus cheated a little too if you read over the rules in chapter 304 say that when encounter an opponent you have to fight them the winner gets points the loser is out and the fight is over whenever one you can't battle so Hibiki really should had to finish his fight with Gajeel. Now I know why the author did things that way it makes for much better effect of them out manevuring them like that.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote