View Single Post
Old 2011-05-31, 16:19   Link #150
Kantoku
見ぬが花

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemail View Post
The four with masks look like they would be Nomura, Takano, Okonogi and Teppei. I guess this is Tokyo Magica. No idea who the bulky guy in the last picture is. I wonder what's the meaning of Rena and Keiichi's uniforms... Is this happening in some kind of modernized Hinamizawa?

I guess Rika turns into Bernkastel when the grief seed is born... It all makes sense now!

Well this is quite unexpected development, but I won't complain.
I wonder if they're ever going to adapt the manga and DS arcs... Though I didn't expect them to be in this OVA anyway. Maybe a new season next year, Higurashi Matsuri or Kizuna. Or Umineko Chiru! I can't wait to see these either, even though they seem to be full of silliness.
I feel like Kira will be the last of Higurashi we'll actually see...the PS2 and DS sales did pretty well (I think?), and they are already voiced for the most part ><;

I wonder what the reception of these previews are in Japan. I keep seeing so much hate from the English-speaking fanbase for the lack of blood and gore, but would people really go for redundancy over cute fanservice that badly? Though, the incorporation of aspects from Mahou Shoujo has now divided the English fanbase quite a bit ^^;
Kantoku is offline   Reply With Quote