View Single Post
Old 2012-08-23, 20:41   Link #4808
Tendou Souji

Preventer 5 is great but after endless flashbacks I'm absolutely tired. If they had gotten rid of all the Katrina, Heero Yuy, Trieze stuff it would have been fine. But we have all these flashbacks and very little actual story. On top of that they can still pile on flashbacks with all the other Mars characters. This is basically them trying to fit everything Gundam Wing into one story. It would be fine if this was weekly but it is monthly. Between short chapters and even no chapter months there is a time when you have had enough. I'm very interested in the Mars plot. Preventer 5 was necessary but it could have been shortened to 1 or 2 chapters. They can easily drop us right back into Katrina's plot whenever they wanted which is a scary thought. What if instead of going back to Mars we go to Katrina again? Or what if we go back to Mars but we get Naina's or Milo's backstory instead of plot advancement? You know, even if they did all of that I wouldn't even mind if they would just show some more damn suits. This isn't even Gundam at this point. It really is fanfiction. Most Wing fanfics get rid of the mechs and focus on the characters and that is what this is doing right now. I can't stand this novel anymore. Call me when we get some more lineart.
Tendou Souji is offline   Reply With Quote