View Single Post
Old 2012-09-07, 02:35   Link #1608
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhhuywiki View Post
Reckoner, if you do not like Key and/or their design, you do not need to say more about it (art) here
In fact, I know a lot of people love the Key art style in original visual novel (even Kanon, which made 1999), so if you say Key bad drawing, it is the way some people think, as you, not all Moreover, this topic discusses the art of anime, not vn, so without comparing us better or worse
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, to be fair, dozens of people have been making this sort of comparison all along in this thread, so he shouldn't be told in particular to stop making the comparison just because he isn't such a big fan of the game art. If the comparison is off-topic (I don't know that it is), then it's off-topic both ways.

At the end of the day, I'm sure that I'll get used to the character designs seeing them week after week in motion during the show.
Honestly I was just trying to point out more or less that I don't really see such a disparity between the VN to anime translation. I don't actually feel that strongly either way about the designs in the VN or the anime.

Basically as relentless says, I'm in a more of a "wait and see" approach here.