View Single Post
Old 2012-10-11, 00:46   Link #1098
Westlo
Lets be reality

Way better OP than the first season but lol @ the amount of time characters that would only feature in Episodes 53+ got at the start, and damn dat Kumagawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
That spread confirmed for the best thing to come out of this anime adaptation, unless Gainax somehow put actual effort into Abnormal or if they do another Kumagawa illustration.
Don't forget how Chapter 55 ended... that should be the ending of the season, would be an awesome hook for the next season... but L O L @ the thought of another season.

And hey they better animate the end of chapter 55, I seriously want to hear Kumagawa voiced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iby View Post
But what if they're using the same strategy as with the Bakuman and we'll really see 3rd and maybe 4th season? Do you remember that they've shown 13th class students' silhouettes in that pool arc?
And about the last moments of OP (dunno why but I remembered Gilgamesh ship from F/Z instead of King Kittan) - I believe that they'll ask Nishio to write the last 1-2 original eps (or they were planning this all along with what's happening in the manga right now).
Bakuman is aired on NHK isn't it? Can't really apply normal rules to shows that air on that station, I bet Bakuman and Phi Brain count for some sort of quota that NHK have to air.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote