View Single Post
Old 2012-10-25, 03:00   Link #5078
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeydra View Post
Zaft Aces who are favoured by the chairman of the time tend to get given Gundams, all of the Gundams owned by Zaft were handed out this way (besides the Impulse which was a hand-me-down to Lunamaria at the end, though it started out in the same way).

Since Kira is going to be strongly favoured by Lacus I fully expect him to either keep using the Strike Freedom, or be given a brand new Zaft developed Gundam.
Honestly, the SF didn't gethurt in the final battle at all, there is no reason for him to switch to a new mobile suit again, and seriously, what else could they possibly att to it? a second pair of wings, dual railcannons/chestblasters and double barrel beam guns?

Not to mention i'd put my money on Kira being on the eternal commanding the black tri stars and their Dom's, with Shinn serving with him as his x/o or something like that, assuming Shinn stayed in zaft and didn't head off to orb

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
So this so called "hiraiface" also changed Cagalli's hair color?
wouldnt surprise me, i have the attensionspan of a 2 year old when i get bored sometimes, i havent seen the final episode of destiny or final plus in a few years, so i guess not fully remembering that helps out aswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroexia View Post
I don't know but almost everywhere I see about info on DESTINY, Lacus becomes chairwoman. Don't know where's the source except the video. Well sometimes, it seems like Fukuda and co have no idea what they're talking about or doing.

And CE has been mostly centered on ORB and ZAFT unlike UC which is centered more on the EF.

It's different but at least in UC, we get to see more of Zeon. In CE, we barely see into the lives of the people on Earth who aren't Orb or desert fighters.....

I think they have a ORB and PLANTS bias anyway.
See, that's the problem, there is no source on lacus being chairman, only fan speculation.

if anything, she is on the council, why?:
Acted for peace between ORB and Zaft (mentioned in the end of Destiny)
Stopped patrick Zala from wiping out naturals
Stopped the EAF/EF/whatever from nuking the flying fuck out of plants
Stopped Durandal from nuking the flying fuck out of everyone who doesnt agree with his Destiny plan
Makes great music
Has a habit of always being right.
Oh, and she has a secret super-powerful army that pretty much manages to stop wars on their own.

why she isn't chairman:
Wouldn't make sense, the Zaft have a high council and some form of election?(Correct me if im wrong here, but isnt it something about one representant from each Plant group?and one chairman)
we've never gotten the impression that she is, she had the council outfit mixed with her usual Japan-themed outfit.

Hell, she might not even be on the council, she was honored and allowed to return to plant since she opened up a path for communication between Zaft and ORB after the war, maybe she's a honoaru council member and Zaft's ambassador in ORB? or some shit like that, you can speculate on and on. lol
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote