View Single Post
Old 2008-01-29, 19:53   Link #15
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
Spoiler for KurayamiLeader's response:

Jeesh dude, I can't believe you got all defensive on me. I wasn't trying to be a critic in the least. I just saw some similarities in facial features other aspects of the drawings, I wasn't even comparing the details about the character's history, skills, and all of that other stuff. I didn't meen for it to seem like I was saying that you were trying to cover up that the characters were similar. I'm sorry you took it that way, I was just pointing out some similarities. I also can't believe you spent all that time coming up with those rebukes. lol , they were very good though, even if I was saying that you were copying characters, you would have blown me out of the water, good job By the way, since we're talking about your creations at the moment. I've read up to chapter 4 of Raiu, It's awesome. I love the detail you put into the story, and the one fight I've read so far was great.

Quzor: Just finished chapter 5. I think that may be your best chapter yet, with all of the detail put into the way you told the history and how everything went down. Anyways great chapter can't wait for the finale.

Spectacular_Insanity: Awesome story so far, I felt like I was reading from a published book, because of how well it is written. Keep on writing.

Last edited by Zaku Hyuga; 2008-01-29 at 20:21.
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote