View Single Post
Old 2008-06-30, 13:01   Link #88
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
lol, you do realise most of the Japanese fandom or any Bleach fan base around the world consists primarily of 13-14 yeard old boys, who don't give a damn about pairings? Right?

No doubt IchiRuki fanatics will be sending death threats if IchiHime becomes reality *cough* Does he really want to appease those type of fans *cough* It's not for a small minority of insane shipping fans to decide what Kubo writes. It's Kubo's manga and considering popularity will follow him regardless, he can pretty much do what he wants.

He wanted IchiHime to be canon in the pilot, that might give you a good idea as to which pairing he likes
Anata...this is a "Canon" Pairing thread.

You are supposed to pick the couple who you think has been shown to be Canon.

IchiRuki naysayers can say that they aren't Canon. The quotes and Interactions could be considered as friendship. But there is material that could be used against or for...

Not so with Ichihime. It's one sided and there has been nothing from Ichigo's POV that can be used for or against. That is why Ichihime is left out. Because there is NOTHING that can be used as evidence...for against.

Wrong thread.

Pick who you think is the most Canon couple. Tell why. But don't debate about or attack another for their viewpoint....do that in the appropriate thread.

I love you too...I saw what you said about being high off my love ....It must be contagious because I feel it too!

P.S...THE SO-CALLED PILOT WAS REJECTED. While I agree Orihime had more chemistry with Ichigo in that chapter. I believe during the revisiting of the chapter. Kubo became enamored of Ichigo and Rukia's relationship. Or he always intended them to be canon...Since Rukia was created first...even before Ichigo

Besides even in that chapter...
Rukia still lived with him and took a bath in his milk while washing with his toothbrush...just another sexual innuendo from Kubo between IchiRuki.