View Single Post
Old 2010-02-02, 22:49   Link #51
uragayduck2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
If you use custom skills, you get less health.
ooooooh, now that makes sense. that could've helped when i was doing Shamal and Chrono's routes. Chrono is freakin weak which didn't help much against those hard hitters.....or hard to hit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
I've been wondering that myself. Probably one of the cross range combos that I don't use.

And can't be arsed to use. w
i've practically tried every button combination for melee attacks, but i get nothing. the Fate fan in me makes me too stubborn to give up on finding out, but the other side of me is going bonkers because of my Fate fan side. maybe it happens after a Catch move? i've only mashed Triangle every time i do happen to execute one at the right time since that takes a chunk of life away.

by the way, has anyone noticed the Bind Breaker mini game that'll be available with the Digital Nanoha contents? i'm assuming it'll be available via the PSN Store, but i was wondering if it's actually playable on the PSP or if it's another cell phone game that Westerners will never get to play with our archaic phone services. that game is dangerous to play in a very public area.......but there's different characters that'll be available and well, can't pass up at the certainty of Fate as another character to....uhh, play with.
uragayduck2 is offline   Reply With Quote