View Single Post
Old 2012-10-03, 16:03   Link #68
ShadowUchiha

I think we can say that Obito is able to see through "his" other sharingan. There may be requirements to this, but it seems that is the case.

I also find it strange that Obito says "You let Rin die." but clearly Kakashi chidori'd her.

Madara is likely involved in this incident. Maybe via his control over the Mizukagi, maybe through Zetsu, maybe via controlling Kakashi.

Personally I think Naruto is going to get Sasuke's eyes, and Sasuke's death is also going to trigger the Rinnegan for Naruto... Naruto will have the Kyuubi removed from him, and he'll survive, just like Kushina did but he'll be passed out/weak. Madara will be in control of the 10 tails and all the power that entails, but Sasuke will step in and protect Naruto who was about to be killed by Madara in his fully powered state now that he's got the 10 tails. Madara kicks Sasuke's ass but someone unexpected jumps in long enough for Sakura to implant Sasuke's eyes into Naruto before he dies, so that he can "live on" through Naruto. Naruto awakens to his new eyes(his old ones were probably damaged) and sees Sasuke, assesses what happens, and turns into the Sage of Six Paths. Epic battle between Naruto and Madara ensues.

Pardon the big post.
ShadowUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote