View Single Post
Old 2006-07-27, 12:04   Link #3
tkdtiger

This isn't a vs thread...I don't want to know who you think would win, just why you would like to see this fight and if any intersting aspect...If anyone says I think so and so would win I will ask that this be closed immediately, because for somereason those arguments become heated and redundant. Just post why you would like to to see this fight. It doesn't nec. have to pertain to 2 people. I just use Neji vs Sasuke as an example of Byakugan vs Sharingan is something I would like to see and I discuss why I would like to see this. So I am trying to prevent this from being just a vs thread. I want insight into how you think and how it would relate to the overall story. I think this is far from a vs thread. If they say other wise then okay they can lock it. Like I said I don't want something like "well I think if so and so fights then so and so will win, because..." that would be a vs thread in my opinion. I just want to know basic things. Like I said I just want to see the Sharingan against the Byakugan. Not really to see if one is better, but to see what tech. would kish comeup w/ and what weaknesses and strength would he add in these situations. If anything this is a compare and contrast thread...it's really no different in my opinion stating the strength and weaknesses of a technique.

Last edited by tkdtiger; 2006-07-27 at 12:20.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote