View Single Post
Old 2010-04-14, 10:04   Link #1232
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
but.......but.....but I love yanderes especially male ones also Ohgi and Villeta are alright they are not my favs though and I thought Shirley was annoying ever since she said "Lulu" in episode 1 of R1, but hey everyone has different character preferences some people thinks a certain character is annoying while other don't I loved Euphie though it was sad that Suzaku didn't fulfill her last wish truly tragic indeed I wouldn't mind if they brought her back as a terminator lol jk jk....... I actually saw a drawing of that, but I can't find it anymore
Rolo was responsible for killing Shirley though, who was Lelouch's hope spot for a normal life. Villetta and Ohgi basically caused the Zero Requiem, and yet got the happiest ending. Not to mention the other obstacles Villetta represented, such as using Shirley to lure out Zero and causing her much grief in the process, and being part of the security detail watching over Lelouch in early R2 because of her knowledge of Zero and Geass, which I'm surprised she never told Ohgi about.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote