View Single Post
Old 2006-01-09, 08:10   Link #146
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
What about Arjuna? That's the first person I thought of when I saw the skin color. He's a famous archer from the Indian legend Mahabharata.

Anyway, I haven't played the game so don't spoil me.

I thought Arjuna was too dark to be Archer. Y' know,when I first played the game, I went thinking "Where's his bow?" Then I thought of Shaman King with the whole Servant thing, and I thought maybe he used a magic bow.

Then when I saw him battling with.....twin daggers, for a sec there, I thought that maybe....he's Hang Tuah? or even Hang Jebat? Then again, Archer's not 7 or 8 foot tall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2
Shirou is far from being a sissy though. Even the manly Archer wants him dead a few times so that he can lay claim to the harem Shirou had amassed.
Pfft. The only reason Archer wants Shirou dead is because he couldn't stand the fact that Illya wanted to get into Shirou's pants and skull but not his. Wait, Archer got the latter.

Seriously, I never quite understood Archer's intention. Nothing would change at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
That's only because he likes his Kanshou & Bakuya. If you have played hollow ataraxia and watched the bridge battle scene between Saber/Shirou and Archer, you should know how good he is at his real job.
I proclaim that Archer should use reverse pshycology and not use his red cloak when he's with Rin. He looks a million times better without it.

And yeah, that battle scene rocked. Archer's large bow was awesome too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen
Then again, what about good ol' Shiki? Does his own harem of maids, vampires, classmates, family members(?) and familiars(???) stand up against Shirou's own team of anonymously famous girls?

I know, that last comment had a paradox, but that's intended.

And about Archer's true name...
Spoiler:
The only thing making Shiki's harem better than Shirou's is their fighting capability. Aside from that, it's purely opinion-based. Though imo Illya >>>>>> everyone in Tsukihime.

Archer can't do that. If he does, then he would officially become a bishie and steal away all of Goldy's fangirls. That's why he only does that in the final scene with you know who.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ialdaboth
Don't forget that Shirou's harem grew in Ataraxia and now include a nun and R_____
Spoiler for hollow ataraxia: