View Single Post
Old 2017-02-10, 11:40   Link #9321
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
after last year summer and fall anime season, I can't believe we are reliving dem moments in ReZero again LOL
People call out a character as the "worst girl" when she has absolutely done nothing wrong except being the MC's own "best girl" according to him

well, you could say that people don't like Haruna exactly because she hasn't done anything
Idk where you've been my friend because we've been having this conversation about Haruna for a majority of darkness. When Nisekoi got going and showed the many similarities with To Love Ru that was made more interesting.

This has always been the problem to haruna haters. She's done nothing. she has no character development..... you know the drill. This is no secret to anybody and frankly it's one of those things that you look at with To Love Ru that was always going to be tricky especially once they eventually decided to move the plot forward.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote