View Single Post
Old 2008-03-31, 02:19   Link #12
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
I'm really looking forward to seeing what P.A Works comes up with next, hopefully they can keep Junji Nishimura around because his last two shows in True Tears and Simoun were both excellent. I can't believe this is the same guy who butchered the Samurai Deeper Kyo manga...
Or they could be really nice and make one or two special episodes for True Tears before moving on with their next project.

Animation Quality: 7

Characters are not as moe compared to other slice-of-life animes like Clannad.
But after awhile I realized that True Tears want to capture audiences by giving a good story and not by eye-candy.

Voice Actors: 8

Quite good, everytime a character speaks there is real emotion. It's not forced in any way.

Script: 10

Now, this fully made up for the not so good animation. It's the first time I've encountered a story like True Tears presented.
It's very unique, and an enjoyable ride for me

Emotional Involvement: 10

Another part that True Tears got perfect. While some people disliked the "uncertainty" of who Shin will choose at the end, for me it's the strong point of True Tears - this made me anticipate each episode with excitement.

Average: 9 + 1 for Hiromi winning xD = 10

One of the best romance series I've watched this season, closely followed by Spice and Wolf on my list.
I definitely recommend True Tears to fans of romance anime who want to experience something different.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2008-04-01 at 06:28.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote