View Single Post
Old 2008-06-02, 11:57   Link #239
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

God I hate this parallel story..I don't care if Roy "I'll sleep with anything female" Focker is in it, it skirts around the Macross landing and focus on some obscure story thing....uuhhhggggggggg....frontier is suppose to shed some light on it but good lord it feels as if its adding unneeded plot points....

If Sara and shin didn't get folded off the earth then the whole thing is a travesty to the Macross franchise....

On another note Macross 2 the movie was better....even if it was a mix of southern cross and macross...hell you can even call it a robotech film since its not cannon to the main macross story and its still better.....

Now with the ranting out of the way, why they are using a new plot fulcrum to end humanity's warring when they have a big ass ship in the middle of the sea to play with I do not know...sure there are plenty of alien races and the universe to play with story wise but....bbllaahhhhhhh...

I'l like to see a 13 ep season or maybe a full 26 ep season to flush..er...flesh this thing out, have the bridman thing run in a kind of parallel to the UN coming around macross, then with other events we can ping back and froth ending it with the earth coming together, I mean there are good war story's and UN politic story's to hash out here, for me macross is as much story and character relations as it is mech action.

Anyone have a clue what Frontier is going to do with "zero" in ep 10?

edit
one final jaby jab would like to see a OVA finish up macross itself as well, well not a bad cliffhanger a 3-6 ep ova to get it near where 7 starts would not be a bad thing.

Someone mentioned plus....this is what I think abotu plus a AI construct of a singer gains control over a city/fighters to steal away the singers ex pilot lover...... gggaaaaaaaa it burns!

Last edited by ZippyDSM; 2008-06-02 at 12:07.
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote