View Single Post
Old 2012-04-09, 22:34   Link #1227
Team Rocket Elite

Not too many characters this time going into the Preliminary 3 final looking better than I thought they would. Saten crushes Kaori but that can be attributed to same fanbase factor. Mikuru looks good but Misuzu never really had a chance. Tsugumi (Guilty Crown) isn't that strong. However, Sakura Kyouko looks like she's trying to throw away her place in the main tournament. Failing to double a Oshimizu Nako is a pretty lousy performance. Kyouko is going to have to work for her position in the main bracket after all. If she screws up, I think Tsugumi might actually advance. I didn't think Tomoka could beat Subaru but I'm sad to see she wasn't even able to beat Airi. I guess it's not too bad since I like Airi as well. Laura Bodewig looked like she was going to have a hard time with Fear so Laura's performance on Poplar looks pretty bad for her. Kawasumi Mai finishes her last official match of the year. I'm really happy to see a strong finish from Mai even if it wasn't enough to win. Hopefully Mai will be back again next year.