View Single Post
Old 2012-07-19, 04:03   Link #1071
mironicus

Quote:
Notice how it's Sena that Kodaka asks 'so...how do you(neighbors club) feel about yozora being my childhood friend?'.
Kodaka asks her that.

Quote:
I hesitated a bit, but then said——

"Umm... W-what do you think about me and Yozora being friends a long time ago?"

I timidly asked about the thing that had been on my mind ever since the rest of the club members found out about it.

"Hm? It's no big deal."

Sena answered me in an incredibly trivial tone of voice.
With her answer - that reflects his own opinion she raised a flag on him.

About "raising flags" - just think the other around which girls raises the most Kodaka flags.

While Sena faced Yozora in Vol. 7 that she should finally get over her past, she also raised some flags, because Kodaka don't have the guts to confront Yozora himself. While he always runs away from his problems, and pretend not to hear and not to see, Sena is straight and comes to the point. She actually faces problems and tries to solve them. This is the reason why she can lead a carefree-life for the most time.

She has traits that Kodaka lacks of and he admires her for that (those later chapters of Vol. 7 are not translated yet). In a possible partnership she will always kick his butt to come out of his shell (and cheer him up if he feels down) and she won't tolerate his attitude to run away from problems.
mironicus is offline   Reply With Quote