View Single Post
Old 2013-08-25, 14:57   Link #32909
Dormin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauzer View Post
Now Im no gun expert but here's a sound of one rifle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mbaO7qLzS8. And that's what I imagine when I think rifle fire.
Now I don't know if I clearly understood your point here, but if you are using that video to argue that guns are not loud as hell, your argument is bit on the sloppy side. Even the guy in the video has earplugs. As someone that has served in army, first thing you notice is that you can hear the gunshot from amazing distance away. Of course this has to do with weather conditions etc etc, but the noise exists. Even suppressors don't magically hollywood-style make weapon silent, but reduce muzzle flash and make the origin of the bang harder to locate. You'd still want to use earplugs, the noise is still that loud.

The fact that Ryu explained in OC that "the noise is not so loud" is pretty much the finishing point for this discussion, as the sound is now explained not to be an important factor towards the story, and Yasu has some kind of magic gun.

Pretty much the same explanation why people don't get wet in the rain.

Quote:
Now I'm starting to think Shannon really switched costumes as fast as superman to him because... who cares?
...You guys understand that switching clothes is not pretty hard trick, right? You can do it in matter of seconds, at least with little practice. I don't remember a part where it would have been impossible for Yasu to switch clothes given some time limit. I don't think it even requires superhuman abilities. Maybe Yasu had even multiple layers of clothing, like Kanon's outfit under Shannon's etc etc.

Last edited by Dormin; 2013-08-25 at 15:21.
Dormin is offline   Reply With Quote