View Single Post
Old 2010-08-30, 00:55   Link #4193
Ice Block
less qq; more pewpew

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanpoo View Post
So basically, we still have nothing to confirm Aiwass is actually the "strongest,"
Look, that chart was made by the novel-reading community of 2ch, so this a case of when we should just trust their judgment. Why? Because we don't have enough facts to back up these wild claims suggesting Aiwass isn't the strongest, while they have access to facts supporting his current position on the chart. Absence of evidence doesn't equal evidence of absence, etc.

And these scenes alone show us his superiority:
Quote:
It also remarked itself can also be called a ‘angel’, or at least sounds closer to the truth than a ‘extraterrestrial intelligent being’, ‘holy guardian angel’, or ‘the true master of the secrets that shaped modern western magics’, and says he/she’s very different than the angels in the bible. And finally “there are few that reach this point. And it’s because so I’m interested in this, and that there’s value in stating my name… I’m the one who once taught the bare essentials of the necessary knowledge to the eccentric magician Aleister Crowley.
Quote:
Aiwass was saying how humans never change, and history is always flowing on regardless of what humans do, so even if she’s defeated she can always come back in another 10,000 years, or even 100,000 years, as she’s not really of this world. Aiwass is also saying though Aleister always improve his plans to make it better after unforeseen events, cracks are starting to appear.
Quote:
Accelerator brings out his black wings to try and attack, but Aiwass only smiles and says that’s something from the age of [Osiris], is outdated and cannot possibly defeat herself from the times of [Horus].
Quote:
Aleister replied though Aiwass jokes his plans are coming apart, she won’t hold her position of superiority forever – and Aiwass says it matters not either way, since she never asked for this power.