View Single Post
Old 2010-01-20, 12:41   Link #111
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
That wont work. Why? Because you need a bloodline to do that. For example:

Kakashi can use both water and earth, than what's stoping him from using mokotun?
Many ninjas trough out Naruto world can use at least two elements, that doesent mean they have a bloodline.
What Yamato is doing is fusing two elements together and than using his first hokage genes he is able to pruduce a new element.
No... that's not what yaluckyboy is saying... His/her point is about a collaboration jutsu, no jutsus with differents elements than the 5 originals.

@yaluckyboy: i understand you, i know what you're talking about. But still, i'm not agree with your point:

In order to do that, he needs a kekkei genkai, it doesnt matter if you arent speaking about mokouton or whatever.
To make 2 separate jutsus, as you said, one with original naruto's body and another with a KB, you need a Kekkei Genkai, why?, because a KB can't release, control, manipulate and mold chakra to form a different elemental jutsu than the original naruto at the same time.

Remember that a KB has the very same chakra of the caster, he redistributes his chakra, so the affinities.