View Single Post
Old 2011-07-22, 16:33   Link #23329
Used Can

The loophole for Beatrice could be she's a witch, and therefore, the author doesn't consider her a person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
Bear in mind Will only cooperated because Bern was keeping him from leaving. It wasn't out of any respect for Bern.
Indeed, I'm not implying otherwise.

Quote:
No, there doesn't need to be, because Lion's existence itself is a miracle, and a total fiction. There are no real rules because it's just a fantasy, just like Lion and Yasu (in the form of Shannon, Kanon, or Claire) are able to meet and speak to each other. If Bernkastel doesn't want Battler to be there, she can just erase him and she doesn't need to justify it beyond "It's part of the setting for this story."
Indeed, but notice everything has a reason. Why does Lion exist in EP7? Because Natsuhi didn't push the servant down the cliff. Why was Ange in the island in EP8? Because her assplosions stopped.

My point is, depending on the reason why Battler was absent in the conference in Lion's world, we may get some hints.

Quote:
Uh, no. Hachijo Tohya is Battler. You're confusing him with Ikuko/Featherine, a separate entity that acts as his publisher.
I'm not confusing Ikuko with Tōya. I'm going by the names we went by in EP6. Anyhow, my point is, in Meta-terms, Hachijō To#333;ya/Featherine is above BATTLER. If Featherine had no authority, how was she able to allow Bern to host a game? In EP5, Lambda was able to do it, because Beato was still alive and she was taking her place. But after EP5, Battler became the territory lord, and yet, Featherine was still able to have enough authority to allow Bern host a game, which Battler had no idea about. Also, remember the game in EP7 was Featherine's idea. Bern was just looking for Lambda when she ended up at Featherine's studio at the end of EP6.