View Single Post
Old 2013-01-18, 18:04   Link #28726
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
I like how you say III have a good chance then say you r curious about the remaining 3 EW Gundams

By all logic those 3 have a HIGHER chance of being made over any other EW kit atm for a regular release

Putting the MG kits together like the old 1/100 would never work in MG form, mainly because it would be too expensive, and the colors are very different especially regarding II, the only way to work around that would be to mold everything in white and leave it up to the buyers preference as to what colors to paint, which will kill the MG quality out of the box

Nataku EW was never shown to be using the flamethrowers, so its most likely that feature was not included in Katoki's design, also flame effect part would look......fake and lame imo and only serve to weigh down the complicated arm balance when extended

Bandai would never make a brand new kit for an online only release, bad move, and a Serpent will depend on how well the rest of the EW line is recieved and if there is high enough demand

As for Tallgeese 2 being online only.....well I want III so its nbd, but it sucks for those who liked 2 the best
While I agree the flame effect parts being dumb given what we just saw of Altron EW it's likely that Flame Throwers could be added back. As it stands Katoki has added the Tail Stinger and what could be the Wing's on Altron for Glory and Frozen, so the Flame Throwers wouldn't be out of the question.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote